The successful applicant will join a small but dynamic fleet department. Our people have a business-for-self attitude with an ability to think outside the box. This position will interact with all dealership departments, the ability to foster positive working relationships (with staff and customers) will be a key to success.
The ideal candidate will have a proven sales history in the automotive industry, preferably with a domestic manufacturer. Our sales management team will provide support, the individual will bring the drive and attitude to ensure that they lead by example.
- Massive inventory levels.
- A network of stores throughout Alberta and British Columbia.
- Flexible working conditions.
- Industry leading compensation and benefits.
- A belief that everyone is unique. We love to help you maximize your potential.
- A proven ability to sell and service clients.
- A desire to continuously learn and grow.
- Effective written and oral communication skills, as well as the ability to multi- task.
- Ability to build professional long- term relationships with our fleet customers, as well as work in a team environment.
- A positive attitude.
If you believe you have the experience and desire, please send us your resume via email to email@example.com
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.