Cam Clark Group is looking for a Lease Adjudicator for our Airdrie location.
This role will take the core competency of risk adjudication and combine it with timely and effective credit placement for potential clients. The ideal candidate will have a background in risk assessment and strong administrative skills. The desire to learn and grow will be key attributes for success in this dynamic position.
• Understand and utilize all software including, but not limited to, risk adjudicating software, lending portals and the DMS.
• Develop relationships with all sub-prime lenders and understand specific lending parameters.
• Maintain strong relationships with participating group stores. Ensure everyone understands the process.
• Leverage all credit communications to create customers for life through respectful, informative discussion (you will do more than just help sell vehicles).
• Support the administrative needs of the leasing company. Administrative tasks could include bureau reporting, NSF tracking and communication, updating insurance and registration, submitting leasing packages to the bank, etc.
• Develop and record your process (as it evolves).
• Train and mentor future adjudicators as growth allows.
• Constant communication with group stores and the leasing company to maximize opportunities and understand process gaps.
• Understand and monitor GPS (disabling) software for sub-prime lending opportunities.
We offer competitive compensation packages, excellent benefits, an incredible work environment and career advancement opportunities.
Please email your resumes and cover letter to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org